Do you like to read romance novels? Wouldn’t you like to know more about your favorite authors? Well you came to the right place! Join the writers of Romance Weekly as we go behind the scenes of our books and tell all….. About our writing of course! Every week we’ll answer questions and after you’ve enjoyed the blog on this site we’ll direct you to another. So come back often for a thrilling ride!
If you’re joining me from Jo Richardson’s blog, or if you’re just starting here, Welcome.
This week, in honor of the Romance Writer’s Weekly 6 month giveaway, we’re mixing things up a bit. Our topic:
What are your top ten romances of all time? (this can include whatever you want, books, movies, plays, real life stories . . .)
1. Love Actually (movie) – my wife and I watch this every New Years Eve.
2. Enchanted by Nora Roberts – the first romance novel I ever read. (You never forget your first romance)
3. Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey – you’ll find it in the science fiction section of your library or book store, but take my word for it, it’s romance…or at the very least, a gateway drug.
4. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (movie) – this is just plain fun, and a real ‘guys’ romance movie.
5. Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon – The introduction to her Dark Hunter series, which I absolutely love.
6. Singin’ In The Rain (movie) – An all time favorite.
7. Bloodstone by Helen Johannes – A new favorite from a good friend. A blend of romance and fantasy that I will read again and again.
8. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days – there’s just something about the chemistry between Kate and Matthew in the movie I love.
9. Any book by Amy Sandas – I’m developing a real love of historical romance thanks to this wonderful, up-and-coming, author.
10. My wife and I. Actually this should be number one, but I wanted to save the best for last. A romance I’ve lived for the past 36 years. Yeah, absolutely the best! ♥
And don’t forget to stop in to the Romance Writer’s Weekly Huge 6 Month Giveaway, going on all day today at: https://www.facebook.com/events/773431862675366/